BonjourKidz Forest Pre-school
French way of life for little ones
A warm welcome to our French Forest Pre-school
We are based in Stanmer Park where children will be able to safely explore, play and make new friends in French.
We welcome 3-5 years children with all levels of French.
They will have the opportunity to :
- Learn about nature,
- Play, sing, cook, climb, use tools safely and more ,
- Learn French,
- develop at their own pace.
We work closely with the local French association les Franglophones as we value the importance of being part of a community and creating an exceptional care for your children.
We offer a French way of life with the importance of meal time, family and discussions adults/children.
Everyone will speaks French to their own abilities :
For bilingual children, this is an opportunity to consolidate their French. We have noticed, through Les Franglophones, children who have spent time (even small) in a French school environment become much more confident linguists.
Most importantly , this allows them to be able to communicate/bond better with their French relatives.
For non French speaking families, we will offer adapted French lessons to the children & use visual aids to help with understanding at group time.
Seeing the world through two languages helps with cognitive development, mental flexibility, reasoning and problem solving. more info.
"If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart" Nelson Mandela
In a natural and nurturing environment, your child will be able to flourish joyfully to his/her full potential :
- we follow EYFS framework using a holistic approach with child-let and teacher-led activities,
- introduce mindfulness to our daily life to become more compassionate and self-aware.
- we develop their confidence and self-esteem through hands-on learning experiences in the woodland.
- we create space to allow children to inspire to creative play and exploration.
To achieve all this we have very small number of children with a high ratio adult/child.
We will meet for new adventures on
- Wednesdays from 9am to 1pm - all levels of French
- Thursdays from 11.30am to 3.30pm - bilingual children.
We run term time based on Brighton & Hove calendar,
The daily cost is £30/day (4 hours)
We accept childcare vouchers
Registration fee: £50 non refundable.
Children will need to have adequate clothing for our outdoor adventure, a packed lunch&snack and water bottle.
Gabrielle & Agnès